The RAP Pacífico is a public entity formed by the departments of Cauca, Chocó, Nariño and Valle del Cauca that was created based on the Constitution and Organic Law on Territorial Planning, Ordinances of the Departmental Assemblies and a constitution agreement signed by the governors to strengthen long-term planning in the Region and manage articulately:
1. Regional governance and governability
2. Infrastructure and knowledge management
3. Environmental and ecosystem sustainability
4. Collective economic and inclusive development
5. Cultural identity and regional peace
1. Accompanying the formulation of the Regional Strategic Plan
2. Supporting the articulation between RAP Pacífico and public actors at different levels of government, the private sector, the academia and international cooperation agencies.