About this project:
The Commuter Train and Green Corridor is an urban mobility project for the City – Region that proposes a solution to passenger transportation and improves quality of life, not only by the implementation of the project itself, but also by generating public space in Cali, Palmira, Yumbo and Jamundí.
The goal of the project is providing social, spatial and economic integration Cali, Palmira, Yumbo and Jamundí, and specially, reshaping passenger transportation by improving their commuting times and conditions.
– Rail system on old railway line: 65 km
– Cycling trail, articulated to massive transportation system: 23 km
– Public space with recreation facilities: 1.2 millones m2
1. Articulating key actors
2. Managing of international cooperation resources
3. Monitoring project execution
4. Developing positioning strategies
5. Providing technical support in the development of project